BLOOD BANK COMMISSIONING
The blood center is the location for the collection, receipt, processing, testing, storing
and distribution of blood. The blood center may accommodate a static blood collection
facility while also coordinating mobile and demount able collection facilities.
Blood banking takes place in the lab.
- Provide consultancy on turnkey basis to establish new blood banks
- Upgrading existing blood banks
- Conceptualization and designing stage
- License Requirements Fulfillment and approvals
- Procurement and Installation of Standard Equipments for collection, processing, testing, storage
- Storage and Transportation Disposal,
- Documentation, Training
- SOP’s , Rules and Procedures , Record keeping
- Installation and Commissioning of Blood Bank Management Software