Corporate Wellness Program
No matter how much you have capitalized in equipment, inventory or technology, your workforce are your greatest strength. Indirect costs to employers of employee poor health—e.g., lower productivity, higher rates of disability, higher rates of injury, and more workers’ compensation claims—can be two to three times the costs of direct medical expenses
We Offer Wellness Program
We offer wellness programs in addition their employees regular health benefits. These programs develop fitness and nutrition programs for employees…
(Preventive Health Screenings)
(Stress Management & Conflict Resolution)
(Nutritious Living – Disease centric Diets)
(Safety & Emergency Education)
Why an Employer should do it ...
Indirect costs to employers of employee poor health—e.g., lower productivity, higher rates of disability, higher rates of injury and more workers’ compensation claims—can be two to three times the costs of direct medical expenses.
Our Corporate Wellness Program provides education and resources to assist your employees:
• Increase the Wellness Quotient
• Reduce their risk of disease
• Adopt a healthier lifestyle
How We do it …
- We study the Health status and risk profile. The risk profiling is done for all employees ,this is done on a periodic basis so to determine a trend of essential parameters.
We provide overall physical examinations which include eyes and health check-up, assessment of the functioning of vital organs like the heart, lungs, digestive system, liver, kidneys, and the immune system.
We specifically lookout for early signs of
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and
• Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
• Common cancers (Oral, Breast)
We subsequently do health promotion through behavior change. Raise health awareness among the employees and teach them to deal with communicable and non-communicable diseases.