Corporate Wellness Program
No matter how much you have capitalized in equipment, inventory or technology, your workforce are your greatest strength. Indirect costs to employers of employee poor health—e.g., lower productivity, higher rates of disability, higher rates of injury and more workers’ compensation claims—can be two to three times the costs of direct medical expenses
We Offer Wellness Program
We offer wellness programs in addition their employees regular health benefits. These programs develop fitness and nutrition programs for employees.
1. Preventive Health Screenings
2. Wellness Coaching
3. Stress Management & Conflict Resolution
4. Nutritious Living – Disease centric Diets
5. Healthy Lifestyles
6. Safety & Emergency Education
7. Antenatal Classes
We can customize programs
We can customize programs and health screenings to specifically achieve your organization’s health and economic priorities..
- Broad objectives are as stated below:
- Raise health awareness among the community and teach them to deal with communicable and noncommunicable
- Register rare and severe cases and refer them to specialized centers.
- These medical camps provide the population overall physical examinations which include eyes and health check-up, assessment of the functioning of vital organs like the heart, lungs, digestive system, liver, kidneys and the immune system.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) under NPCDCS
- Common cancers (Oral, Breast, Cervix)
- Health promotion through behavior change.
- Prevention and early detection of NCDs for prevention, early diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation in respect of NCDs.
- Monitoring risk factors, morbidity and mortality associated with NCDs.