Corporate Wellness Program
No matter how much you have capitalized in equipment, inventory or technology, your workforce are your greatest strength. Indirect costs to employers of employee poor health—e.g., lower productivity, higher rates of disability, higher rates of injury and more workers’ compensation claims—can be two to three times the costs of direct medical expenses
Our trainings are generally one hour in length, and can be timed to accommodate the work schedule.
We offer wellness programs in addition their employees regular health benefits. These programs develop fitness and nutrition programs for employees.
Preventive Health Screenings
• Wellness Gamification
• Stress Management & Conflict Resolution
• Nutritious Living
• Healthy Lifestyles
• Safety & Emergency Education
• Antenatal Classes
Public Health Screening / Camps (CSR)
The main objective of a medical camp is to provide the status and risk profile. The risk profiling is done for a set of population. This is generally done on a periodic basis so to determine a trend and see if any particular ailment is prevalent in the area.
- Broad objectives are as stated below:
- • Raise health awareness among the community and teach them to deal with communicable and noncommunicable
- • Register rare and severe cases and refer them to specialized centers.
- • These medical camps provide the population overall physical examinations which include eyes and health check-up, assessment of the functioning of vital organs like the heart, lungs, digestive system, liver, kidneys and the immune system.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) under NPCDCS
- Common cancers (Oral, Breast, Cervix)
• Health promotion through behavior change.
• Prevention and early detection of NCDs for prevention, early diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation in respect of NCDs.
• Monitoring risk factors, morbidity and mortality associated with NCDs.